• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2017

Krueger this morning for an extended, snowy commute. Great construction, like the size, but the flavor doesn't have enough zip to compete with Cojonus/TAA's or enough finesse to compete with my favorite Mission 1955's. Will revisit later in the year...

tmp_1292-20170105_100636825293681.jpg

Yes, #2.
They are every bit as good as a Monte #2.
I don't think you'll be disappointed.... But good luck finding a box. I've been striking out everywhere I've looked lately.

Every bit as good as a Monte #2... Maybe I'll have to rethink that box purchase. :) Seriously, out of probably 3 dozen I've had a few great ones, a few bad ones, and the rest were somewhere in the middle. On the other hand I haven't met a P2 I didn't like. Thanks for the reply. I'll keep my eyes open for both of us.

Every bit as good as a Monte #2... Maybe I'll have to rethink that box purchase. :) Seriously, out of probably 3 dozen I've had a few great ones, a few bad ones, and the rest were somewhere in the middle. On the other hand I haven't met a P2 I didn't like. Thanks for the reply. I'll keep my eyes open for both of us.

I got some Upmann #2 on order, so hopefully that fills a void....

I got two larger cigars in before the temps in the teens hit.

Intemperance BA XXI Avarice was a flavor bomb.
tmp_28044-IMG_20170105_152142195-1556099388.jpg

King is Dead was also very tasty and a bit more complicated than the Intemperance.
tmp_28044-IMG_20170104_120644411_HDR600309007.jpg
Both spicy and on the strong side but the King is Dead was one a medium smoker could get behind, I think. (Edit the incorrect name of the first one.)

Last edited: