• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2017

Yea man! Love those. I have some Pre and also Post Holt's offerings. You've convinced me to pull one out of the humidor.
I blame John, he posted that Tat Noella! This was from a new box I got from Keystone, have some that I got from Puff.

First up last night was the ugliest, nastiest, worst burning, worst smoking Hemingway I've ever had. This thing tasted like all the others, but the construction was terrible, it had spots all over the wrapper, there was damage to the wrapper, soft spots, and it continued to crack in places as it burned.

IMG_1836.jpg

IMG_1837.jpg

IMG_1838.jpg

After that was this little Padilla from that fiver special some time ago. It's seemed to mellow a little with just a few months on it, but it was still one dimensional. It was a nice, creamy dimension, but nothing worth writing anything further about.

IMG_1839.jpg

One of the old ones from 2009

I've never seen that band. Interesting that you said it was still spicy. Any info you care to share? (i.e., elaborate on the cigar, blend, your storage)

I smoked a ton of the Pepin made Black and also Blue labels.
When the Blue first came out, it was a spice and cedar bomb. I couldn't get enough of them. The spicy component would fade rather fast if you didn't store them in fairly high humidity.

Smoked another old J21 after lunch. This one wasn't as good as yesterday's, but still good. I've decided to just smoke the rest of the old ones up.

Edit to clarify.

Last edited: