• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2017

What's your impression of the Flor Del Valle Cristales?
Caesar, first time I had it I was underwhelmed. It tasted very green and vegetal to me with only hints of sweetness. This last one was quite different--after a year down the profile was totally different... cappuccino/crème brule with huge floral notes, definitely betraying its AGANORSA DNA. I think it's right up your alley.

Caesar, first time I had it I was underwhelmed. It tasted very green and vegetal to me with only hints of sweetness. This last one was quite different--after a year down the profile was totally different... cappuccino/crème brule with huge floral notes, definitely betraying its AGANORSA DNA. I think it's right up your alley.
I may or may not have a few headed my way ;)

About to have this somewhat crooked looking LGC. I think it's a mdo #3, but not sure on the number. Does anyone know which it is? I like the 2 and 4, so I'm hoping this is just as good :)

View attachment 15862
Many years ago I purchased Vitolario de Habanos, which describes every vitola by size and brand. It is probably one of the neatest reference pieces out there. Has three gauges, ruler and a write up of every brand. It is in Spanish but you can easily decipher it. So your cigar is either a delicados extra 14.29mm x 185 Medaille D'Or No. 1 or a panetelas largas 11.11 mm x 175 mm Medaille D'Or No. 3.

http://www.cubancigarwebsite.com/books/2008_vitolario_de_Habanos.html

Many years ago I purchased Vitolario de Habanos, which describes every vitola by size and brand. It is probably one of the neatest reference pieces out there. Has three gauges, ruler and a write up of every brand. It is in Spanish but you can easily decipher it. So your cigar is either a delicados extra 14.29mm x 185 Medaille D'Or No. 1 or a panetelas largas 11.11 mm x 175 mm Medaille D'Or No. 3.

http://www.cubancigarwebsite.com/books/2008_vitolario_de_Habanos.html
That sounds pretty neat, thanks! I thought it was either the 1 or 3. I have another I can measure, just need to the find the ruler or tape measure..