• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2017

Lovely night for K222 in KC...
How are those? I forgot all about them "coming out soon". Supposedly a mix of 2 great Tatuajes; Cojonu 2003 and Reserva J21, so if you're familiar with the two, how does the sum compare to the parts?

Crop it a bit..it'll post straight.
You actually don't have to crop anything to make it post upright if you don't want to. When I go to edit the image (on iPhone) and click the crop photo option, I can hit done without doing anything and the fact that it saved that way allows it to post upright. Takes like 2 seconds at the most.

How are those? I forgot all about them "coming out soon". Supposedly a mix of 2 great Tatuajes; Cojonu 2003 and Reserva J21, so if you're familiar with the two, how does the sum compare to the parts?

I personally like it more than the Cojonu 2003, and if it had a little bit more of a pepper kick it would eclipse the J21. It's a great smoke, really rich, if you like the Cojonus/Reservas it's one to try for sure. I don't think of Tats in terms of long term aging, the J21 loses its punch over time I think, but the richness/depth of the K222 should give it some legs. The one drawback is price, the supply/demand so far has kept it from having any of the price breaks you can find on most Tats.

You actually don't have to crop anything to make it post upright if you don't want to. When I go to edit the image (on iPhone) and click the crop photo option, I can hit done without doing anything and the fact that it saved that way allows it to post upright. Takes like 2 seconds at the most.

But I thought you loved cropping things? Oohhh... that was a riding crop you were taking about... duh.

.o_O