• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2017

Cohiba Robusto custom edition
Cohiba Siglo II custom picked
Montecristo No.2 custom edition
H Upmann Connoisseur A
Cohiba Siglo II

Attachments

• IMG_20170329_183546_855.jpg
    IMG_20170329_183546_855.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_20170404_173552_532.jpg
    IMG_20170404_173552_532.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_20170330_170453_363.jpg
    IMG_20170330_170453_363.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_20170404_171925_040.jpg
    IMG_20170404_171925_040.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_20170404_160140_764.jpg
    IMG_20170404_160140_764.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 70
Very nice looking fauxibas. How did they smoke?
Here's my honest opinion:
First of all, all cigars that I posted above tastes awesome, yet I forgot the taste of Montecristo No.2, so I will try again tomorrow.
Both Siglo II and Robusto obviously have signiture aroma of Cohiba, which is spicy at beginning then get deeper into both woody & sweety. Siglo II has lighter taste compared to Robusto, but in similar manner.
The custom picked Siglo II is better made than the regular. You can notice by looking at the appearance, and burns more beautifully and more equally all around.
Connoisseur A is extremely lighter compared to both Siglo II & Robusto, and very creamy. However, this creamy taste made me get tired at the end, and do not recommend to have any food or drink with it. Maybe just happened to me; i felt disturb in my stomach when I try cake & coffee with this one.

Custom made: ordinary Cuban cigars are made with 3~4 year old grown. Cohiba Robusto that I have is from 11 year old.

Custom picked: same product does not guarantee the same taste because every leaf is different in some aspect. My friend asked cigar roller to pick best quality among what has been made.

Another thing: I looked up some YouTube videos about finding fake cigars, and many uploaders would use barcode on the box or the seal on the cigar to distinguish either fake or real. However, custom ordered, which isn't for sale, sometimes lack seal, and doesn't come with barcodes unless buyer willing to receive them for sales.

Last edited:
Here's my honest opinion:
First of all, all cigars that I posted above tastes awesome, yet I forgot the taste of Montecristo No.2, so I will try again tomorrow.
Both Siglo II and Robusto obviously have signiture aroma of Cohiba, which is spicy at beginning then get deeper into both woody & sweety. Siglo II has lighter taste compared to Robusto, but in similar manner.
The custom picked Siglo II is better made than the regular. You can notice by looking at the appearance, and burns more beautifully and more equally all around.
Connoisseur A is extremely lighter compared to both Siglo II & Robusto, and very creamy. However, this creamy taste made me get tired at the end, and do not recommend to have any food or drink with it. Maybe just happened to me; i felt disturb in my stomach when I try cake & coffee with this one.

Another thing: I looked up some YouTube videos about finding fake cigars, and many uploaders would use barcode on the box or the seal on the cigar to distinguish either fake or real. However, custom ordered, which isn't for sale, sometimes lack seal, and doesn't come with barcodes unless buyer willing to receive them for sales.
You can also look up custom Cuban cigars. You're likely going to find that particular story leads to fake cigars. Can fake Habanos smoke well? Yes, but it's a crapshoot. I find it very odd that your "freind" continues to try to say these are a special "custom" set of cigars. Many on the board interact with, correspond, and may have even visited and smoked with some very well known Habanos sales/dealers. They smoke what everyone else smokes. Your "friend's" story, and those similar, are a huge red flag for fakes. Feel free to believe as you wish. If they smoke well, and you enjoy them, by all means continue to smoke them. Under no circumstances should you try to sell, gift, trade, or participate in any such transactions here using those "custom" cigars.

Last edited:
You can also look up custom Cuban cigars. You're likely going to find that particular story leads to fake cigars. Can fake Habanos smoke well? Yes, but it's a crapshoot. I find it very odd that your "freind" continues to try to say these are a special "custom" set of cigars. Many on the board interact with, correspond, and may have even visited and smoked with some very well known Habanos sales/dealers. They smoke what everyone else smokes. Your "friend's" story, and those similar, are a huge red flag for fakes. Feel free to believe as you wish. If they smoke well, and you enjoy them, by all means continue to smoke them. Under no circumstances should you try to sell, gift, trade, or participate in any such transactions here using those "custom" cigars.
I think what CMontoya is trying to say is that he is interested in making a purchase of your friend's real specially made Cuban Cohiba cigars :D :p

Smoking an aged Monty 5. Won this in a contest a couple of years ago, so don't know how old. Very nice smoke with a darker wrapper.
Some leather at the start but receded to cocoa and coffee bean. An underlying twangy cedar.

eta: finger burner!

Last edited: