• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2017

From left to right
Quai D'Orsay Imperiales
Cohiba Robusto
Montecristo Edmundo x 2

Attachments

• IMG_20170405_175051_240.jpg
    IMG_20170405_175051_240.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 30
Only one complaint? What about the price? :p

So I posted that right when I started the cigar. I'm going to have to revise my review to this cigar being a piece of high priced shit by the time I bailed 2/3 of the way through.

First the draw ended up being waaay to loose. And that was with snipping just a smidge of the cap. The ash started to fan and flake about an inch in. It was just making a constant mess. And finally because of the loose draw the damn thing wouldn't stay lit. The flavors were great (well not after all of the relights) and it looked amazing. But I don't care it its a $40 cigar or a $4 cigar, if it won't stay lit because of construction issues, it's crap.

So I posted that right when I started the cigar. I'm going to have to revise my review to this cigar being a piece of high priced shit by the time I bailed 2/3 of the way through.

First the draw ended up being waaay to loose. And that was with snipping just a smidge of the cap. The ash started to fan and flake about an inch in. It was just making a constant mess. And finally because of the loose draw the damn thing wouldn't stay lit. The flavors were great (well not after all of the relights) and it looked amazing. But I don't care it its a $40 cigar or a $4 cigar, if it won't stay lit because of construction issues, it's crap.
Tell us how you really feel. :D

Tell us how you really feel. :D

I was pretty pissed. I don't normally smoke the nights that Kristen is with me in the city, but the weather allowed for it and she was up for putting up with the smoke. What I don't want is to come away from the time frustrated because I couldn't fully enjoy combining spending time with her with time I get to enjoy a great cigar. Plus I was extra pissed because of the price. No clue how I came into this cigar. I think I picked it up over Christmas, but I honestly can't recall. You'd think I would remember buying something that expensive. Oh well.

That is impossible. They are the best cigars ever made and worth every one of the 4,000 pennies. User error for sure! :D

Love ya bunches, Doc.