• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2017

Went to Dominican Republic for the weekend and I had a great time.

In Santo Domingo, I went to a lounge called Arturo Fuente Cigar Club, unlike "Casa Fuente" this is the only lounge that I know of that actually has the "Arturo Fuente" name on it. I believe that the owner is married to one of the Fuente's daughters. This place was really nice, they had a great selection of cigars, drinks and a live band. I had a really good time here and this Opus 20th didn't dissapoint.
IMG_20170410_131453_877_zpsezckubyt.jpg

Had this Selectos Finos by the beach in Juan Dolio.
IMG_20170409_125507_617_zpsqfdq2ufs.jpg

I got hungry so my uncle and I went to an Italian restaurant in Juan Dolio, the owner and chef of this place is a real Italian guy that only cooks the catch of the day so this place doesn't even have a menu. Everything was so fresh and delicious. This Hoyo de Monterrey went well with this seafood. I really wished that we could do things like these in the United States, I always enjoy eating while having a cigar.
IMG_20170409_001802_490_zps5rhiuawb.jpg

Back to Santo Domingo, had this Super Partagas while looking at one of the island's most famous monuments "El Faro A Colon" which supposedly houses the remains of Christopher Columbus. The monument is the one at the right of the Partagas label.
IMG_20170410_131605_244_zpsvkr7cboh.jpg

Wow, great pics and trip report. That Italian place sounds fantastic. That idea is very Continental Italian.

Thanks! Yes, the Italian guy was really nice, he came over to chat with us for a bit and gave us a shot of his homemade limoncello on the house. He told us that he was a cigar smoker so I gifted him a Monte No.2.