• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2017

Unfortunately, Lagnitas hopped up the Dave Murray's...not to my liking. I'm with you on the Old Chub!

Thanks for the report. I can scratch that one of my need to try list. Another one to try is Belavens Wee Heavy, yum.

I'm a big fan of the JH. What did you think?
I enjoyed it very much. I'll probably try the other sizes soon.

Friday, we all got together for a boys night, and burned Crowned Heads Tennessee Waltz. Extremely tight draw. Didn't open up till half way through. I liked it very much as well.
IMG_20170407_224851_869.jpg

Don Pepin Garcia Lancero Puff N Stuff, box 33 0f 100. This was the first batch without the cello from 2007, finally got around to open the box. A very good cigar, much different from the 2008 version. Monte No. 4 2014.

Thanks for the report. I can scratch that one of my need to try list. Another one to try is Belavens Wee Heavy, yum.
Bellhaven Wee Heavy is of my favorites, along with Orkney Skullsplitter. Oskar Blues Old Chub is very good but a tad boozier than I like.

Back to the subject at hand, yesterday was a Warped Futuro Selección 109. Fantastic cigar.

Last edited: