• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2017

Rocky Patel Vintage 2003 Cameroon - pretty disappointing as I like most offerings from RP, but this one was pretty one dimensional throughout - heavy on the tobacco flavor with very few hints of leather intermingled. I'm not sure if this one would be worth revisiting at another time...

Rocky Patel Vintage 2003 Cameroon - pretty disappointing as I like most offerings from RP, but this one was pretty one dimensional throughout - heavy on the tobacco flavor with very few hints of leather intermingled. I'm not sure if this one would be worth revisiting at another time...
What size did you have? I remember trying the toro and rather enjoying it. And I really don't care for Rocky Patel stuff.

What size did you have? I remember trying the toro and rather enjoying it. And I really don't care for Rocky Patel stuff.

This one was a toro as well... I didn't find any of the nougat notes some have reported, the tobacco flavor was heavy throughout and some leather notes in the first third and very little in the second third. Construction on it was great, created a nice marshmallow ash and it burned razor sharp the whole way through minus one touch up about half way in or so....