• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2017

What size was it, Michael? You have a slew of Illusione-whores here standing by to help...

That's a good question. I didn't take a photo and it was the only one I had. If I were to guess it was like a petite corona. So maybe around a 48 rg and about 4 1/2 long. I'm not finding a list of what they have produced in roughly this size. Fantastic cigar though. Smoked it until my lip burnt.

That's a good question. I didn't take a photo and it was the only one I had. If I were to guess it was like a petite corona. So maybe around a 48 rg and about 4 1/2 long. I'm not finding a list of what they have produced in roughly this size. Fantastic cigar though. Smoked it until my lip burnt.
I believe that's the Kadosh of the Illusione Singulare. It's good to see these are regular production.

I'm off tonight and in a much better mood. Viaje zombie supershot from 2015 paired with basil hayden...some good stuff. If anyone wants to dump some zombie supershots, I'll definitely take them off your hands

Some Macallan 15 and a Panacea 760. Finally kicked the cold! Shout out to Big Jake for hooking me up on the stick! Thanks again mate!

Attachments

• 20170324_193222.jpg
    20170324_193222.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 11