• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2017

On the menu for today was an RyJ Wide Churchill. However, while perusing my stash I found a Ashton VSG robusto. For whatever reason it spoke to me "Hey! Smoke ME!". I'm glad I did, I certainly like the spiciness of the VSG series and it had been a long time since I had smoked one. I may get that RyJ in later this evening if the weather stays fairly dry.
No pics, it was misting and I'm too chicken to get my phone wet.
Have a great Sunday afternoon y'all!

Cuba Aliados. A sort of Maduro Robusto. A non forum buddy bombed me with a large amount of Reyes manufactured smokes, as that is basically all he smokes. I've been trying to get them smoked up. I didn't love it or hate it. "Serviceable" I'd say.
That said, I'm moving back to smokes I know, and like more, this week.

Really enjoying this Cohiba Corona Especiales from '12. The more age on it, the better they taste it seems. Also did more gardening today and built another planter box too, so we got the last of the vegetables and strawberries planted with our citrus trees. Looks like we will be getting nectarines this year too :D:D

IMG_0585.JPG

RoMa Craft Intemperance petite something or another for the ride back to the city yesterday. Not one to smoke in the car but I was also hauling trash so the cigar covered the scent. And no, I don't normally haul trash 120 miles between houses, but today is trash day at my NoVa house and I didn't get to the dump this weekend to empty out the country house. We're rural enough out there that there is no city trash hauling.

As for the cigar, it was good, but not as good as its bigger brothers.