• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2017

Been trying to smoke cigars that were sent to me. Had one such cigar that I received several years ago as a bomb. The cigar was Drew Estate Undercrown Grand Toro, must have been from the first release. What a great cigar, reminded me of their Feral Pig when they first came out. Unfortunately only had one, whoever sent me that cigar thank you so much! I've smoked quite a few Liga's but they haven't been as good as those first few releases.

Been trying to smoke cigars that were sent to me. Had one such cigar that I received several years ago as a bomb. The cigar was Drew Estate Undercrown Grand Toro, must have been from the first release. What a great cigar, reminded me of their Feral Pig when they first came out. Unfortunately only had one, whoever sent me that cigar thank you so much! I've smoked quite a few Liga's but they haven't been as good as those first few releases.

Just always assume it was me, who sends you great cigars. You can thank me later.