• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2017

Picadore earlier after I got the mail. I wanted something decent to smoke while I read a beautiful letter from Customs revealing the third act of a story that provided much mystery and intrigue until today. The moral of the story- the favorite cigar size of customs agents is apparently in the range of the petite robusto. I am officially ordering no more in that size.

Celebration time. One of the best lit agents in the business just sent me on to the final round with my manuscript. She will be reading the full novel in the next 3-12 months (possibly even sooner) and deciding if she wants to represent me as a client!

Bill, I don't know where you are, but thank you again brother for this wonderful smoke. Finally found a celebration worthy of it!
IMG_0704.JPG

Celebration time. One of the best lit agents in the business just sent me on to the final round with my manuscript. She will be reading the full novel in the next 3-12 months (possibly even sooner) and deciding if she wants to represent me as a client!

Bill, I don't know where you are, but thank you again brother for this wonderful smoke. Finally found a celebration worthy of it!
Congratulations, Brian! That's awesome!

Today was:
Oliva Serie V Melanio No.4
LFD Cameroon Cabinet No.3

View attachment 16706
Congratulations! That's really incredible. I just finished my first novel in the past month and I know that landing an agent is a hell of an accomplishment. If my first one gets any traction, hoping to catch me one of those agents for book #2. Hope that smoke was awesome!

Congratulations! That's really incredible. I just finished my first novel in the past month and I know that landing an agent is a hell of an accomplishment. If my first one gets any traction, hoping to catch me one of those agents for book #2. Hope that smoke was awesome!

It was just incredible! :) Thank you! Let me know when you start to query agents. I'm all over the place helping people out with that lately. I've been working for an agent helping read queries and full novels for the last year. :)

Nice! From the thumbnail picture it looked like a Drew Estate Herrera Esteli Norteño label until I zoomed in. Got excited thinking it was a new Norteño edition cigar with the second band on it lolol. I like the Herrera Esteli Norteño sticks very much. But even know I was wrong still a very nice stick brother! The reads on these sticks are awesome!