• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2017

I had a pleasant surprise last evening. I bought a box of 5 Vegas Miami thinking they were the Pepin manufactured ones The very ones which I had previously smoked through 8 boxes. They sent the New 5 Vegas Miami and they were a disappointment.
After allowing them to sit forgotten, last night I tried one and they were very good. The flavor I didn't like was subdued andtmp_17034-IMG_20170607_221051279-1812749780.jpg overall, a great smoke.

ROCKY PATEL Xtreme Robusto

IMG_0190.JPG

* Another Rocky Patel bad cigar...crappy draw,crappy construction just crap... I think I'm done with RP.... never had so many bad sticks from a cigar house. I like a lot of what I tried but had way to many bad sticks...Can't believe it lol. I'll only rebuy the Sun Grown And Sun Grown Maduro.

Last edited:

View attachment 16769

* Another Rocky Patel bad cigar...crappy draw,crappy construction just crap... I think I'm done with RP.... never had so many bad sticks from a cigar house. I like a lot of what I tried but had way to many bad sticks...Can't believe it lol. I'll only rebuy the Sun Grown And Sun Grown Maduro.
Stick to those and try the vintage 2003 Cameroon, you'll be alright. Yes, most of Rocky Patel lines are garbage.

View attachment 16769

Thanks for trying all the crap for us so we don't have to! hahahaha

Thanks for trying all the crap for us so we don't have to! hahahaha

Lolol no problem! Lol
The sun grown are great both Maduro and regular. But man just so shocked how many bad sticks I had from RP. Oh well. Can't be all crimson and clover all the time I guess.