• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2017

Last weekend while on backpacking trip with my kids in The Appalachian Mountains.

1974 RYJ Corona - Phenomenal! I'm sure the story behind the history of the cigar, and my environment on the mountain that evening added to the experience.
IMG_1205.JPG

Some Casa Fuente cigar I bought in Vegas about a year ago. All I remember was it was special because it basically had an Anejo wrapper on it. Great breakfast cigar!
IMG_1212.JPG

Kids and I on Old Rag Mountain at the summit marker.
IMG_1266.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1209.JPG
    IMG_1209.JPG
    76.5 KB · Views: 4
1GDHX55l.jpg

Robusto

Last weekend while on backpacking trip with my kids in The Appalachian Mountains.

1974 RYJ Corona - Phenomenal! I'm sure the story behind the history of the cigar, and my environment on the mountain that evening added to the experience.
View attachment 18518

Some Casa Fuente cigar I bought in Vegas about a year ago. All I remember was it was special because it basically had an Anejo wrapper on it. Great breakfast cigar!
View attachment 18517

Kids and I on Old Rag Mountain at the summit marker.
View attachment 18521

Very cool John!!

My first cigar in over two weeks (due to work travel) was an Alec Bradley American Classic Blend toro. Just an everyday stick, but my first of these. Upon lighting, and in the first third I had a no-shit flashback to 2010-2011'ish Devil's Weed -- a cheap cigar that I've never kept secret my appreciation for. I literally had to take a look around and realize I wasn't sitting out at Dr. B's old house in Germany at two in the morning drinking Guinness and conversing about life, in general. I started to wonder if maybe these were rebanded old stock. The second third got a bit florally, but from there on out it went downhill to just tasting scorched. I tossed it with about two inches left. We'll see if any of the others have the same initial taste.