• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2017

My Father "The Judge" Toro Fino . . . picked up a fiver from that "Page" recently. Lasted through THREE episodes of "Limitless" and good to the last puff!

~Boar

I've been sort of a grump all day. Here's to hoping this Punch Punch from '05 will settle me down and help me relax....

View attachment 18903

HA! My wife handed me a box of christmas lights to hang up, a t-shirt that had the grinch on it, and a cigar. :) Not a bad way to hang lights. :)

Edited to add: It was a H Uppman Connie 1 and she definitely grabbed it out of my humi at random.

What a pleasant surprise! This old LE Don Tomas had yard gar written all over it. It was very tasty and complex. If someone gave it to me in a blind taste test, I would have been trying to figure out what Cuban cigar it was.
IMG_1569.JPG

HA! My wife handed me a box of christmas lights to hang up, a t-shirt that had the grinch on it, and a cigar. :) Not a bad way to hang lights. :)

Edited to add: It was a H Uppman Connie 1 and she definitely grabbed it out of my humi at random.
What a nice wife; when Josh was outside hanging lights, I was inside stealing his champagne :eek: