• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2020

I need to restock on these. Are they still the original stock that they bought after Moreno passed in 2012, or does Atlantic still have them manufactured under the MCW name?
That’s a good question. I didn’t have a clue what this was when I pulled it out of the box although it did look familiar. Chad do you know if they are still an active blend?

@Tall Paul is that an outdoor tv, or just a regular tv tha you moved to your garage? Judging by the number of snow shovels, I bet it gets real cold up your way!
Lol you can never have enough snow shovels in NH.

Its a regular old plasma that I replaced I’m my living room with an LED and I said let’s use this in the shed... lol. I have a mount in the shed and one outside for parties. It works good but is a 60” so it’s heavy.

BE48BA8B-C16B-4DFD-BB12-ED6965128EFA.jpeg

It was a good Cuban cigar, but not a great smoke, yet. Fantastic draw, great burn, but it was kind of flat in the taste department. I really like the BRC tubo, so I'm hoping that this was just a lingering effect of shipping. I'll let them rest for a while and then try another one. If it's the same, then to the back of the humidor they go!

THANK YOU! I didn't want to say anything, because far be it from me to contradict Bill when it comes to CCs, but I'm thinking, "Uhhhh... I've got a JL2 on tap for tonight from you, Bill, and I'm positive it's not a torp..." 😂
Seleccion #2
Epicure #2
Especial #2
Tubos #2
Cedros de Luxe #2
All not torpedoes, but all not simply #2s.