• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2020

NOTdry boxed was the clear winner. However, I think the dry boxed had a bit more tobacco in it which made it harder to smoke. I’m going to keep fiddling’ with this though. I have a few other Dry Box / Non Dry Box comparisons to do.
What are your humidity levels you are comparing, 70% to 60%?

What are your humidity levels you are comparing, 70% to 60%?
Yes, unfortunately. My humidor is up to 69% when I’d prefer it to be closer to 62-65. I’m too chicken to leave the lid open for an hour or two to let the humidor air out. I should probably just do it though.

Yes, unfortunately. My humidor is up to 69% when I’d prefer it to be closer to 62-65. I’m too chicken to leave the lid open for an hour or two to let the humidor air out. I should probably just do it though.
From what I understand, 69% Should be good for humidor, just could be a little wet for smoking some sticks, that’s where dry box comes into play... but everyone is different... I found that the sticks that I have been dry boxing have had virtually no burn issues, where when I was smoking right out of the humidor at 68-70% I was having issues more often than not... Just my experience...