• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2020

I actually read your review again and kept it in mind while smoking. I not that great at picking up notes blind as other people but reading your review helped keep me in the mindset for it.

I love this stick and it will be a mainstay in my humidor. You were very spot on and I was able to pick up the notes you mentioned. Thanks brother!

I'll try the No. 9 in the near future but I don't know if it'll beat the T52.

I actually read your review again and kept it in mind while smoking. I not that great at picking up notes blind as other people but reading your review helped keep me in the mindset for it.

I love this stick and it will be a mainstay in my humidor. You were very spot on and I was able to pick up the notes you mentioned. Thanks brother!

I'll try the No. 9 in the near future but I don't know if it'll beat the T52.
You guys are killing me over here haha. I love the #9 and haven’t tried the 52 yet. Now I’ll going to need a quick run to the B&m tomorrow to grab a couple.

You guys are killing me over here haha. I love the #9 and haven’t tried the 52 yet. Now I’ll going to need a quick run to the B&m tomorrow to grab a couple.
Do it! Let me know what you think. It's a pretty common debate. Some prefer the T52 over the 9 and vise versa.

Yes. Do that, please.

Not so much on this one. There were fleeting florally hints that I picked up, but not the overwhelming (and nearly overpowering) talcum note from the first one. Hayden thought I was joking about it, but I was being totally serious with that last one; the talcum/florally/soapy flavors were almost too much. Definitely different than any other CC I've smoked before or since. This one was peppery; the typical CC creaminess didn't kick in until about halfway through the stick. It ended fantastic.