• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2020

Bought a few different infused cigars for the wife to try. She had joined me at fox cigar bar one night and tried one and actually liked it even though she’s never smoked anything but medicinals. So I ordered a small variety and figured I would give one a try tonight. It’s not terrible, I can see the appeal but definitely not my thing.

View attachment 34487
I don't see that anyone has chimed in on this yet, I would strongly recommend not putting these in your humidor. Flavored cigars will "share" their flavor with your non flavored cigars. My wife has her own tupperware for the flavored stuff and a Boveda bag. I agree with a few of the other guys, these have their place for sure in the am or to change something up completely. For what its worth, this is what my wife smokes.
Don't buy them from that website, just a link to show picture. If you want any contact @Keystone_Raider. I would actually recommend him for a lot of your purchases.

I keep a small stash of Tats Groovey Blue’s for the ladies and non cigar smokers... Hell I will smoke one with them from time to time... Definitely a change up!!!

Oh for my friends who don't normally smoke, I have a stash of Sweet Janes. Mostly because on of the common guys who comes over likes those and they seem to work for everyone.

I don't see that anyone has chimed in on this yet, I would strongly recommend not putting these in your humidor. Flavored cigars will "share" their flavor with your non flavored cigars. My wife has her own tupperware for the flavored stuff and a Boveda bag. I agree with a few of the other guys, these have their place for sure in the am or to change something up completely. For what its worth, this is what my wife smokes.
Don't buy them from that website, just a link to show picture. If you want any contact @Keystone_Raider. I would actually recommend him for a lot of your purchases.
Thanks man, yeah I setup a separate tuppidor for her smokes lol. Her experimentation is expensive though as she takes 3-4 puffs and then doesn’t touch it again haha. But if her having a few to enjoy with me keeps me being able to buy more for myself I’m game.

To be honest the Java mints weren’t terrible but like someone else said maybe it was the mint that turned me off. I did finish it though so I guess it wasn’t terrible. I like it better than the Oliva V and G’s I’ve had because those were tossed before the first 1/3.

My setup right now is Wineador = for me, or friends who come over that can appreciate a cigar.

Tuppidor 1: setup as a dry box

Tuppidor 2: setup with flavored sticks

Tuppidor 3: Things I don’t like but will label it “Best of the Best” for those friends who don’t know better or for those neighbors you really didn’t want to come over in the first place.

Straight BALLIN’. 😂

View attachment 34490
*EDIT*. It took until right here, but I now understand what the Sit Winston is all about. It was Real Good to this point, but it has become heaven...

View attachment 34492

I burned off some of my moo-staaaache with this one. I shall from this point forward refer to the Mag 54 as "The Poor Man's Winnie".

071706FB-6FEB-4459-96CC-6D2DEB1AC79F.jpeg