• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2020

Just added pickles to the grocery list and bad whiskey to the liquor list. #PicklebackSolidarity✊

Just doing some catching up on this thread. If anyone is interested....well...I should say maybe if up to 4 people are interested... The brewery I work at makes a cucumber gose called Pickleodeon. Theres a local bar here as well that features it as one of their house beers, place is called the Thirsty Beaver (yup), and they also have a signature drink called the Beaver Back. Pint of Pickleodeon with a shot of Jameson. ANYWAY, let me know if you guys wanna try it, I'll see about getting you out a can.

Just doing some catching up on this thread. If anyone is interested....well...I should say maybe if up to 4 people are interested... The brewery I work at makes a cucumber gose called Pickleodeon. Theres a local bar here as well that features it as one of their house beers, place is called the Thirsty Beaver (yup), and they also have a signature drink called the Beaver Back. Pint of Pickleodeon with a shot of Jameson. ANYWAY, let me know if you guys wanna try it, I'll see about getting you out a can.
3B72AF4A-1EE8-4259-8C67-1EB4F9AD9ECF.gif

How do I say no to that? I don’t- Sign me up!

This is an great JL2 I believe, correct me if I’m wrong on that, from an even better botl, @Thoughts I don’t recall if you gave me the box code on this one, but if you want to send me the rest I will gladly smoke them... I am torn about this one because I hate that I waited to smoke it because its so good, but also upset that it’s the only one I got... I am enjoying this one brother, Thank you
60FC5BF5-CCE1-4F09-A050-06EECC25CD24.jpeg
I think I got the most out of this one...
AB5DF7A1-9257-4E72-944B-A192ED7E3AA8.jpeg

Last edited: