• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2020

Perk of the wife being sick is she permits the smoking to relax the soul. I appreciate this gift from another and will definitely be looking to buy some of these myself. Good tat0A0C7C59-B657-421C-86B1-3F0678A9DAED.jpeg
Edit: ordered two 12’s and 2 reservas. The verdict will decide the box

Last edited:
Just living vicariously here...this is the first time in ten years of marriage my wife has asked me to please not smoke for a while. So I'm putting that good will in the bank to cash it at some point during our prolonged teleworking and homeschooling family quarantine. But carry on gentlemen! Great to see the enjoyment!

Edited to add: Can we do smoke requests here? Like, will someone smoke a nice Mag 54 or Wide Churchill and post it here for me? Because that's what I'd choose right now. Your self-sacrifice is greatly appreciated.

While I'm sure this potion of a CBU was meant to hit Ft. Hood, a small bomblet broke loose and hit my mail slot. This is good if for no other reason than I have not had this morsel and because of the band saying añejados I was already curious. I am not disappointed, very pleasing smoke. Very welcome at this time, easier to find this than TP. Thanks to the pilot for the misfire.

CFDABEF7-25D6-4273-B07B-D739FD490581.jpeg

Just living vicariously here...this is the first time in ten years of marriage my wife has asked me to please not smoke for a while. So I'm putting that good will in the bank to cash it at some point during our prolonged teleworking and homeschooling family quarantine. But carry on gentlemen! Great to see the enjoyment!

Edited to add: Can we do smoke requests here? Like, will someone smoke a nice Mag 54 or Wide Churchill and post it here for me? Because that's what I'd choose right now. Your self-sacrifice is greatly appreciated.

I'll take one for the team. One Mag 54 vicariously coming your way tomorrow...

View attachment 30259

Sitting in the garage with a “corona“ from June 2003. Very dark wrapper very good taste. Thought I might kill a few Coronas this week.

giphy.gif

Well, this isn't cohibasurfers Cohiba, but it isn't bad. Ah yes, being retired. So much time and now, where to go except outside. Wish I had a duck field to visit, but there is a small secondary stream right here, and with the past four days of various amounts of rain it has been pleasantly active. An ample amount of time to view CP, think of you BOTL's, view your contributions and appreciat. Thanks gang.

344C8FCD-260E-4DE5-94A4-F4E69ABB1694.jpeg

A8E81E80-2376-400F-9FD1-7BB1D7CECDDA.jpeg

Burned a Royal CORONA on the way to check out the duck lake before the river floods. One stunning Bufflehead at our place, full spring plumage. Too bad there is no taxidermy season.

Attachments

• 24E7990D-FC8A-4264-ADCB-C324E5BE0C29.jpeg
    24E7990D-FC8A-4264-ADCB-C324E5BE0C29.jpeg
    72.1 KB · Views: 7
Last edited: