• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2020

Oof, mine got neutered and had to have surgery on his eyelids too because they were inside out. Haven't asked the wife what that set us back, don't want to know.
Sometimes it’s easier if you don’t know lol. Years back my first pup had heart worms when we got him. I gave the wife the ok to do whatever they needed to get rid of them. $1500 later... Vet bills add up quick

Sometimes it’s easier if you don’t know lol. Years back my first pup had heart worms when we got him. I gave the wife the ok to do whatever they needed to get rid of them. $1500 later... Vet bills add up quick

Those poor pups and the Cone of Shame... :(

Many beers ago when we lived on Guam we had a Rott pup who developed hip dysplasia. That was not a cheap surgery. In Germany our dog Dolby had to have his little doggie ACL replaced and metal plates/screws put in. That was $3K. Then, about two years later when we were in Hawaii, he decided to chew clear through the scar tissue, exposing the stainless steel plate (it looked pretty cool, to be quite honest), and another $1K to have all the hardware removed, again. The experience on Guam (when we were young and broke) influenced us to always have pet insurance. A lot of people call it a scam, but the couple dollars a month we spent paid for itself time and again between vet visits, surgeries, and medications.

I’ve been limited by my wife to one cigar a night because I get too wobbly from the nic (my recent head wound not a result, but I’m sure she thinks it is related). So, made it count this evening:

1ED4E81B-6094-409A-B27E-4B2DF852050A.jpeg

Last edited:
Yes they do... One of our rescue dogs (out of 8) Lazarus, was hit by two cars, was dead at the scene, but my wife insisted on taking him into the animal hospital... They were able to resuscitate him and 5 weeks later, and a little over $10,000 (they gave us a big break on cost) we take him home...

Yes they do... One of our rescue dogs (out of 8) Lazarus, was hit by two cars, was dead at the scene, but my wife insisted on taking him into the animal hospital... They were able to resuscitate him and 5 weeks later, and a little over $10,000 (they gave us a big break on cost) we take him home...
This may not make your wallet feel any better, but I believe you can tell a lot about a man’s character.
by how he treats animals. Hats off to you guys for saving that pup!

Wow... cost aside, that's an incredible story, and I'm so happy it had a happy ending!