• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2020

An awesome bargain smoke from @drunkfish3, as I’m always looking for a decent bargain-gar for mowing the lawn or honey do’s. How old is this one? Just curious. For its price point this is a hell of a cigar man. A little sweet ya first but I like the medium strength throughout and good construct tooView attachment 32115
No relights on this bad boy at all.
Only have had them for a month or 2. Glad you enjoyed it. It totally surprised me first one.

AB Tempus. Never been a AB fan, this isn't going to change my mind. But as CgarDan just said, the cello is nice.

View attachment 32109

I have a full unopened box of the OR tempus genesis. Great smoke, great ring size, and I'm much more of a fan of the old label (not that that has anything to do with the cigar profile). I'm going to dip into it one of these days as I've been trying to smoke through what I have. Smoke what you like, like what you smoke!

Sometimes I feel the same way. But I also really love PLPCs and Montes. There is going to be the same mild to full scale in CCs as there are in NCs. Like if I had an NC and I didn’t like it, I wouldn’t let it scare me away from trying other NCs. It’s all about finding what you like.

I would feel more inclined to say that CCs are SO hyped up in America that it might be easy for them fall short of expectations IMHO
It is estimated that well over 90 percent of the Cuban cigars in the US are fake... the world has recently been flooded with fake Cuban cigars, that have infiltrated
View attachment 32117
Never had a Quintero tubo. I actually enjoyed it. Also only have smoked this brand from my 2015 stash, this is so young as Mar 19 and is very different but in a good way.
I have been very impressed with the 2019 stock I’ve been seeing (and hearing about)... It may be a bit soon for a “buy it now” designation, but it’s getting close...

I have been very impressed with the 2019 stock I’ve been seeing (and hearing about)... It may be a bit soon for a “buy it now” designation, but it’s getting close...
But at box prices such as $48, $51, and $71, it is kind of hard to not buy it now. And as I type this I am fighting the urge to buy more....

DE Liga #9 box press LE. Came into my b/m for my lunch outing and a brother gifted me this. Remind me of the original blend of the #9 Before Saka left. Very smooth up front, mild pepper on the retro. Would call this a solid medium. Burning well but not tight. Toothy, great construction, very dark wrapper. Paring this with Santa Theresa rum. It' party time. 🥳

1A6BE790-7B93-4A78-B5EC-6EA8CE2554E6.jpegL