• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2020

Nice cigar. With notes of leather and spice. On the milder side of medium both strength and flavor wise. My only issue was that it felt a little light weight wise for its size and so it burned faster than would be preferred. I bought a 10 pack do will se how the rest are

06D9FF42-D8C3-48CC-9FE1-F750EB583117.jpeg

EP Carillo Capa De Sol. Got this for joining CRA, never had, gonna try. Into the first 3rd, med/full. Some notes filtering up, but with dinner and four cloves of garlic the tasters have died and gone to heaven. Say on thing, whoever rolled this had a Ph.d in roller technology. Never seen a burn so totally spot on. A wee bit toothy, almost vein free, and I already feel the nicotine starting to take effect. You guys have a good evening.

5C3BC73C-D024-447F-9019-8979BBFD7C5B.jpeg

Old man stopped by for a cigar today. Went shooting afterwards. I always enjoy when we get to hang out, wish we could make it work more often2DD892BA-9EE8-42BB-8183-604AF1182B70.jpeg

I was surprised by how mild this HdM was. It performed great but didn’t have much going in the way of flavor
43B279B6-2454-4DB5-A7A0-C64DB7B4E7B7.jpeg

Old man stopped by for a cigar today. Went shooting afterwards. I always enjoy when we get to hang out, wish we could make it work more oftenView attachment 32111

I was surprised by how mild this HdM was. It performed great but didn’t have much going in the way of flavor
View attachment 32110
I thought the same thing about the HdM I smoked last night...

Honestly I was just about to ask you because I saw your post. Glad it wasn’t just me, I guess.
I'm starting to wonder if the ISOM sticks are my thing, I haven't smoked many, but the ones I have seem to be on the mild side... Maybe I just haven't gotten on the right ones yet?

I'm starting to wonder if the ISOM sticks are my thing, I haven't smoked many, but the ones I have seem to be on the mild side... Maybe I just haven't gotten on the right ones yet?
Sometimes I feel the same way. But I also really love PLPCs and Montes. There is going to be the same mild to full scale in CCs as there are in NCs. Like if I had an NC and I didn’t like it, I wouldn’t let it scare me away from trying other NCs. It’s all about finding what you like.

I would feel more inclined to say that CCs are SO hyped up in America that it might be easy for them fall short of expectations IMHO

An awesome bargain smoke from @drunkfish3, as I’m always looking for a decent bargain-gar for mowing the lawn or honey do’s. How old is this one? Just curious. For its price point this is a hell of a cigar man. A little sweet ya first but I like the medium strength throughout and good construct too28CB0FF5-A3D6-423D-AD18-F97641A84357.jpeg
No relights on this bad boy at all.