• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2020

@wingman1974, I'd love to hear about the process you used to make that. Turned out great!
TY! It was my first tumbler. Pugman1948 has walked me down the path the brotherhood. It was a small token to remember great conversation where I can just be me.
As for the process... I purchased the kit and hand applied (with a very small touch of CA glue) each label. It has a few layers of my faves. After application, a sleeve was applied with a heat gun to shrink it close to the labels. Im proud of it and enjoyed remembering all of our discussions. Thanks!!!

Trinidad Espiritu toro Series 1. My first comment is how the wrappen just glistens with a lite sheen, and the veins have been smoothed to the point of almost non existence. I have never seen a wrapper this well constructed . It is smoking very smooth and hinting at medium body. Very enjoyable.

Trinidad Espiritu toro Series 1. My first comment is how the wrappen just glistens with a lite sheen, and the veins have been smoothed to the point of almost non existence. I have never seen a wrapper this well constructed . It is smoking very smooth and hinting at medium body. Very enjoyable.
I’ve been on the fence about picking up a 5er of these. Might have to pull the trigger now