• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2020

RG PC.
A0E7CE07-DBF6-4026-8D77-C98A406B053A.jpeg
Anyone remember the lot Code from the box split a few years back?This was my last one and I’m sad I shared that box with you bastards. Lol

I’ve been smoking a lot of premiums lately as I smoke maybe once a month and this was better than them all.
I used to keep a lot of PC on hand. A cab of PLPC, box of monte 4s and a box of these are a great and affordable foundation to any Humi.

Just wanted to give a shout-out to JFields for this one... I am really going to take my time and enjoy this one, rolled 43 years ago, who knows maybe even on this very day, which happens to be my birthday.... Thank you again brother for making this day even better...
7FC76558-E32D-493E-902C-C4BCC9F8E03F.jpeg
And the view isn’t all that bad either...
7B46D7B7-954A-4574-B7AA-29AD2151C0CB.jpeg

Just wanted to give a shout-out to JFields for this one... I am really going to take my time and enjoy this one, rolled 43 years ago, who knows maybe even on this very day, which happens to be my birthday.... Thank you again brother for making this day even better...
View attachment 32745
View attachment 32746
Happy birthday A-A-Ron!

Wow!!! I planned to really think this one thru, and take notes of what I’m tasting, the dry draw was earthy but now that I am into it it’s like nothing I have ever smoked, still earthy but Not in a bad way at all, cocoa and creme, it’s simply amazing... The retrohale is smooth... edit: No talcum powder 😆
C9DD2460-40F1-4A95-B7D5-FC7123F07403.jpeg

Last edited:
View attachment 32745
View attachment 32746

happy Bday !!!