• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2020

Thanks to @jfields for the opportunity to enjoy this wonderful cigar, Fuente 2009 Gran Aniverxario " stinki". Could not find any information on the "stinkie", but did find it was built around a Rosado wrapper. The caliber of this smoke was outstanding when I mentally compared to to their current production. Much smoother than even the '26 with a totally different taste profile. The notes were subtle, some nuttiness, a milder spice. it took you on an easy journey that lasted over 2.5 hours as I didn't want to push, just relax and soak it all in. The smoke was ample, nice and tight ash. I didn't realize these were above and beyond their current '64 and '26 releases which I have had. Hell of a pleasurable smoke.

View attachment 32766

Love those! One of my favorite NC

Holy shit! I actually sent you that in that bag of cigars? 🤦🏻‍♂️😵😂
I was just thinking to myself, ‘one of these things is not like the other.’ Lol. At least it wasn’t the first one I smoked last year haha

I was just thinking to myself, ‘one of these things is not like the other.’ Lol. At least it wasn’t the first one I smoked last year haha
Cuba LGC has never made a Torpedo cigar When I got those from a vendor in 2007. They sent me three of those as a gift along with some boxes I had ordered. It was what finally tipped me off that I was possibly buying fake cigars and what brought me to CigarPass in my research. I later burned everything, but kept one of those as a reminder. I didn’t realize I had accidentally sent it to you in that huge bag of cigars.

How did it taste considering you didn’t realize it was counterfeit, and you were unwittingly smoking floor sweep and rat turds?

Cuba LGC has never made a Torpedo cigar When I got those from a vendor in 2007. They sent me three of those as a gift along with some boxes I had ordered. It was what finally tipped me off that I was possibly buying fake cigars and what brought me to CigarPass in my research. I later burned everything, but kept one of those as a reminder. I didn’t realize I had accidentally sent it to you in that huge bag of cigars.

How did it taste considering you didn’t realize it was counterfeit, and you were unwittingly smoking floor sweep and rat turds?
Not gonna lie man, it was actually really good 🤷‍♂️ Like had you not said anything, I would have searched for a box. They just feed their rats pretty well over there 🤣

Review! Review! Review!
Didn’t take any notes, but heavy cedar, cream and cinnamon. Fit same profile as many rosados I’ve enjoyed in the past. Fairly sweet, medium at best. Construction was fine minus a small crack but didn’t cause issues. Burned well, heavy smoke output.

Not gonna lie man, it was actually really good 🤷‍♂️ Like had you not said anything, I would have searched for a box. They just feed their rats pretty well over there 🤣
ive had some counterfeits in the past that were crazy good, and a few that made me 🤮 the bad part was cutting into one after I smoked half and seeing pubic hair, a staple and bits of some indistinguishable organic material...

ive had some counterfeits in the past that were crazy good, and a few that made me 🤮 the bad part was cutting into one after I smoked half and seeing pubic hair, a staple and bits of some indistinguishable organic material...
So what you’re saying is it’s better not to look 🤣