• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2020

Another morning cigar, that I really enjoy - Ashton VSG Tres Mystique:

View attachment 29598
That coffee cup is too good. I have accidentally burned myself with hot coffee several times the insulation is so good. In fact I accidentally left mine out overnight during the polar vortex last year when gathering firewood, and when I found it in the morning, the coffee was Luke warm and still liquid.

I finally got ahold of a few Cubans to try. I picked up some better ones too, this is just what I picked this morning. I normally avoid anything named Cazadores, but this broke my expectations where frankengars are concerned.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    230.7 KB · Views: 9
I finally got ahold of a few Cubans to try. I picked up some better ones too, this is just what I picked this morning. I normally avoid anything named Cazadores, but this broke my expectations where frankengars are concerned.
Out of curiosity why do you avoid the cazadores vitola?

Out of curiosity why do you avoid the cazadores vitola?
Because most of them it seems are made of chopped filler, and they seem to fall apart. I could be mistaken, but I thought that Cazadores meant chopped filler, not so much size or shape. It is based on my having bought a few different cigars named Cazadores, and that was the only factor that they all had in common. Excluding Tatuaje's Cazadores, I have never had one, so I don't know about them.

If you know better, say so.
I’m certainly no expert so if I am incorrect I apologize, but I was under the impression that cazadores was a shape/size marker. There are many cazadores out there with long filler. You can have short filler in any shape, it just depends on the blender and their intent (to make either a higher or lower value cigar)

I’m certainly no expert so if I am incorrect I apologize, but I was under the impression that cazadores was a shape/size marker. There are many cazadores out there with long filler. You can have short filler in any shape, it just depends on the blender and their intent (to make either a higher or lower value cigar)
I wish the companies would get together and standardize some terms, It seems like Cuban ring gauges run slightly bigger than the non Cubans. Again, just observation, I could be wrong. I am not an expert either.

Last edited:
That coffee cup is too good. I have accidentally burned myself with hot coffee several times the insulation is so good. In fact I accidentally left mine out overnight during the polar vortex last year when gathering firewood, and when I found it in the morning, the coffee was Luke warm and still liquid.

You're right. I always wanted an actual thermos, but this one is great. I have burned myself multiple times, forgetting that it actually keeps coffee hot for hours. If I want to drink the coffee relatively quickly, I have to take the top off and drink it that way!