• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2020

When Frued said that sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, he wasn't talking about this one. I think that the binder is actually made out of pure overcompensation.
That thing is crazy big, I assume you are still smoking it or have tossed it.

I couldn't finish it. It was pretty oppressive. My jaw now hurts, and it is a little awkward to look my wife in the eyes after she saw me trying to smoke it.
Edit: the quotes dropped, but I was trying to respond to Golfgar.

I couldn't finish it. It was pretty oppressive. My jaw now hurts, and it is a little awkward to look my wife in the eyes after she saw me trying to smoke it.
Edit: the quotes dropped, but I was trying to respond to Golfgar.

May take a few days to recover. Courageous of you to embark on that journey.

On tap for today. The SCdH is a little firecracker. A bit spicier than I was expecting, but I certainly don’t hate it. Thanks go to one of our great brothers for the My Father. A first for me, and I’m looking forward to it. I like everything I’ve smoked from the My Father line.
227DE3F0-9447-43F0-AFA5-DDA40948872A.jpeg790BCAC3-1203-4396-86F5-E0C2151FBE22.jpeg

It’s been a while since I’ve sat and read a good book. After seeing Nick’s pictures with the kindle in the background enough times, I was finally inspired to dig mine out and charge it. I also happen to be reading a book that he highly recommended, so thank you for that good sir!

I wish I could sing equally high praises for this cigar. I used to really like these, but the last few I’ve had just aren’t doing it for me anymore.

0C140373-5E83-44E9-B7B9-9E838374EDE6.jpeg