• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2020

I committed to try the El Oso Mama, and it arrived today. That was fast. This has had three hours rest so I consider it ROTT. The wrapper is rolled with love. You can barely see the leaf as it folds. The is a bit of tooth in a small area and the two veins are not pressed out, but not a big deal with this guy. I have seldom seen a cap cut, and placed so well. I have occluded taste buds so I can't do the deep magic. That said, I did a dry draw, the hay was there. On lighting things changed. And I now realize this should be in the Review section. Not tonight. Medium at best, but with chocolate and a fruit, and now a spice component. Good smoke Cgardan, and brothers, yes, I'd buy again.

E135F223-CE6C-4089-8C4A-2390D87468BC.jpeg

I committed to try the El Oso Mama, and it arrived today. That was fast. This has had three hours rest so I consider it ROTT. The wrapper is rolled with love. You can barely see the leaf as it folds. The is a bit of tooth in a small area and the two veins are not pressed out, but not a big deal with this guy. I have seldom seen a cap cut, and placed so well. I have occluded taste buds so I can't do the deep magic. That said, I did a dry draw, the hay was there. On lighting things changed. And I now realize this should be in the Review section. Not tonight. Medium at best, but with chocolate and a fruit, and now a spice component. Good smoke Cgardan, and brothers, yes, I'd buy again.

View attachment 31722
Nice review Pug!!

Warped La Colmena On the mild side of medium both flavor and strength wise. Perfect construction and burn. Flavor profile is woodsy with a bit of spice and floral/herb notes Reminds me of AVO or Davidoff I’m soMe way

76340FF2-2883-4D9C-AFDF-DA3EBE2124A3.jpeg

Out enjoying the 70 degrees and rain (always appreciated in Texas this time of year). I went back to a staple smoke thats just so comfortable. Heavy smoke with solid nicotine, medium earth with tiny hints of sweet notes. Enjoy the weekend BOTL!
20200619_215912.jpg

This is the youngest cigar I have had in years, and I gotta say... it was good! Strong! Kicked my ass!! (PLPC May 19)
Wow, a PLPC that kicked your ass!?! I am surprised. Its been a few years since I had those, but I always remember them for the creamy buttery goodness...not strength?