• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2020

Well, early morning to you. There is only so much rest even an ole fart can get, so while the morning is crisp and condusive to enjoyment, got a thermos of coffee and was gifted this by a fellow local brother. He assured me there is a difference between the regular and box press of this CAO Brazilia so off to enjoyment land I go. Have a good day guys.

Brother kann, it was a pleasant smoke. The smoke itself was lite and a hit of mild spice with something hiding beneath that caught my attention but did not add to the enjoyment factor. I have not tried the "standard Brazilla so I can't compare. Since I like med/full or above, this did not go there. I tried it looking for something to add to my rotation, but this does not make it for me. Ok, yes, noteworthy, no. Saying that, our tastes differ, only way to know it try which I did.
View attachment 31638

Ok CgarDan, you got my attention. Looked at Dojo and highly praised so I'm going for a fiver Which also means Im gonna have to find some other goodies, dang you. Thanks, I think 😜

you will not be disappointed can’t say your wallet will be too happy about the experience;)

you will not be disappointed can’t say your wallet will be too happy about the experience;)
Wasn't bad, $10 each, found two other vitolas and got out for avout $110. Life is short, trying to keep pace with you guys tests my powers, and since I quit chasing the other dogs down the street what the hell else do I have to do?

Ok, makes sense. :). I'll have to seek it out and give one or two a try for myself. I used to smoke a LOT of the regular Brasilia, but they usually aren't my primary smoke anymore -- I'll light one up as a second helping, or sometimes the mood will just strike. I almost always have some on hand, but my CAO supplies usually last a while.

I completely agree with you. I was thinking “acid” when I saw it. Met Oscar at the Denver cigar fest and he gave me one to try.... ended up with a box
Probably gonna be the same here. Not gonna lie. That’s so cool tho!