• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2020

STFU! I smiled S yesterday. Today, I smoked T and F. I hope to wrap this up tomorrow. Thursday at the latest. No spoilers.

Well what's the verdict?

On the plus side, it was a near-perfect draw compared to fresh out of the box. However, it really seemed sort of bland to me tonight; it didn't have that signature creaminess that you usually get from these. Hints of it, here and there, but nothing long-lasting. I'm thinking it might have just been me and my palate, though, and not so much the cigar. I put another one in the box, and will try it again in about a week or so.

How did it smoke? I'm not going to be able to put them away without smoking at least one of them.

it was a bit slow to open up but the second half was fantastic. Curious if @CigSid might know what might be the reason for something like that

it was a bit slow to open up but the second half was fantastic. Curious if @CigSid might know what might be the reason for something like that
Yes, it’s in a bit of a “sick period” Most of the time if a young cigar is ROTT, or undergoing a chemical change (organically), This will happen... Most of the time, it’s the whole cigar, but these have such high quality tobacco, you lucked out in the second half.

STFU! I smiled S yesterday. Today, I smoked T and F. I hope to wrap this up tomorrow. Thursday at the latest. No spoilers.
Smoked the U & !!! I have my thoughts on them and will find out October 1st how I did.
Edit to correct the letter

Last edited: