• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2020

I want to hear your thoughts on this.... I initially got a light wood maybe a little grass or hay with a lot of pepper on retro. Then it turned sweeter with coffee and caramel with creamy undertones, still pepper on retro but not long lasting.... complex for such a small cigar I think. I really like it, on final 3rd now...

I want to hear your thoughts on this.... I initially got a light wood maybe a little grass or hay with a lot of pepper on retro. Then it turned sweeter with coffee and caramel with creamy undertones, still pepper on retro but not long lasting.... complex for such a small cigar I think. I really like it, on final 3rd now...
I still can't really retro but maybe a little pepper but not on none retro. But a lot of creamy goodness remindsme why i love cohibas just wish they weren't so dam expensive.

I still can really retro but maybe a little pepper but not on none retro. But a lot of creamy goodness remindsme why i love cohibas just wish they weren't so dam expensive.
The final third has become nutty cream with cream on retro.... Delicious
Edit: I know this is supposed to be a medium but I think it is a full medium.... Great little power house... Hayden I think your going to like these...

Last edited:
The final third has become nutty cream with cream on retro.... Delicious
Edit: I know this is supposed to be a medium but I think it is a full medium.... Great little power house... Hayden I think your going to like these...
In final third and definitely creamy and nutty. Awesome little stick