• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2020

Gift from a great brother. Has definitely got some strength to it but is not bad at all. Actually lasted for quite a while, which I can never claimView attachment 35431
Bradley, that's awesome. Don't sleep on the former-Villazon smokes from Honduras. They're nice, cheap change-of-pace cigars. Sancho Panza, Punch, Hoyo, El Rey del Mundo--they were all go-tos for me early in my cigar journey. Danno and I bonded over our shared love of these sticks.

FF87F1C7-B8FD-4DA6-84A7-3938E542AEF4.jpeg
One of my friend gave me this Chinese cigar. The Great Wall no.2 Mao’s ambition. The wrapper looks dark but the body is very mild and smooth. It’s not bad and very rare to see it outside of China, they said those were forbidden to be exported.

One of my friend gave me this Chinese cigar. The Great Wall no.2 Mao’s ambition. The wrapper looks dark but the body is very mild and smooth. It’s not bad and very rare to see it outside of China, they said those were forbidden to be exported.
That’s awesome!