• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2020

If the whiskey is shitty enough you need to “shoot it” then you are picking the wrong whiskey. A good whiskey is to be sipped and savored like your favorite cigar. Cared for delicately like a beautiful women and cherished until the end. I don’t know about “pickle back”

busting your chops of course :eek:
He just likes to party!! He’s smoking a sub $2.00 cigar which I think pairs well haha. Actually love those cigars for the price though.

If the whiskey is shitty enough you need to “shoot it” then you are picking the wrong whiskey. A good whiskey is to be sipped and savored like your favorite cigar. Cared for delicately like a beautiful women and cherished until the end. I don’t know about “pickle back”

busting your chops of course :eek:
I hear ya!!! My bar isn’t as equipped as yours... I need to replenish my stock with some good stuff... But for now shooting some Turkey 😝

So, is pickle back just pickle juice or am I missing something?

I like picklebacks but I usually do it with Jameson. Never tried it with Wild Turkey

I love pickles!!! If you don’t then obviously you wouldn’t like a pickle back, but if you do it is great when shooting whiskey...

I am lucky to never have a hangover no matter how much I drink. But I have seen people who are so hung over in the morning they can’t get out of bed. And 30 minutes after drinking a half glass of pickle back they are clear headed again. 😉