• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2020

Bought five of these from Bill. Every single one of them did the same thing no matter how long I dry boxed, or how many times I purged, etc. They all would not produce any smoke or flavor. Weirdest thing, even though construction was flawless. Then I had this last example last night. I pulled it out, along with a 1974 RYJ corona (also from Bill), pretty much expecting to toss this one. So, this is what all the fuss is over these! What a tasty treat with loads of smoke, dried cherries, and baker’s chocolate. 😍D3744B20-CE89-473E-98D8-4450056A031E.jpeg939B0690-EB38-47DF-9210-B84A6942106E.jpeg

Bought five of these from Bill. Every single one of them did the same thing no matter how long I dry boxed, or how many times I purged, etc. They all would not produce any smoke or flavor. Weirdest thing, even though construction was flawless. Then I had this last example last night. I pulled it out, along with a 1974 RYJ corona (also from Bill), pretty much expecting to toss this one. So, this is what all the fuss is over these! What a tasty treat with loads of smoke, dried cherries, and baker’s chocolate. 😍View attachment 37373View attachment 37374

1 out of 5 is not very good odds... very sorry to hear this 😞