• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2021

I’ve loved everything I’ve had from Illusione. I ordered the CT by mistake. Thought I ordered the maduro so I was kind of bummed but it was actually pretty enjoyable!
Educate me. I used to love everything Illusione but I am not familiar with the new lines they have so don't know what to order.

So, this thing started box-worthy the first half inch, and then began to canoe like a mofo. It went totally squishy in front of the band, and no matter what I do I just can’t save it. Moving on to a Padron 3000 that has been in The Box for a week. Too bad…
Bummer. What did you think of the Night Watch that you had yesterday?

Bummer. What did you think of the Night Watch that you had yesterday?
Yeah, it happens some times, I guess. Crazy how it just kind of collapsed on itself after ii was lit. I couldn't get it to not burn hot or stop tunneling. Bummer, indeed. That first little bit had me crazy excited.

I really liked the GOTFNW. I'd absolutely do a split or even go in on a box. Again, I've only had the Orpheus vitola, but I recall someone else saying that they had a different one that was outstanding, too.

Yeah, it happens some times, I guess. Crazy how it just kind of collapsed on itself after ii was lit. I couldn't get it to not burn hot or stop tunneling. Bummer, indeed. That first little bit had me crazy excited.

I really liked the GOTFNW. I'd absolutely do a split or even go in on a box. Again, I've only had the Orpheus vitola, but I recall someone else saying that they had a different one that was outstanding, too.
I had the JJ or the Campeon, I can’t remember which one, but it was really good.