• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2021

ULA MAR 2014 Corona - Good, but still feels like it needs time. My first from the box, so it could just be that the draw was really tight. I was walking around the woods behind my parents house which is in Chancellorsville, Spotsylvania medal detecting. Rich with Civil War history and I found a lot of old horseshoes, but I did unearth some cool stuff.
4798557A-A0FC-433F-96F6-64D49F0A7D80.jpeg0611A869-BC11-44C9-A900-3DDFDE2B45D0.jpeg

ULA MAR 2014 Corona - Good, but still feels like it needs time. My first from the box, so it could just be that the draw was really tight. I was walking around the woods behind my parents house which is in Chancellorsville, Spotsylvania medal detecting. Rich with Civil War history and I found a lot of old horseshoes, but I did unearth some cool stuff.
View attachment 44713View attachment 44714
Those bullets are lead, right?

Thx @CigSid
6A689746-F2CE-4D2B-87C4-AB8860E0A21F.jpeg
Edit: Wow!!! If only I had a grandfather that left me a huge collection of these vintage smokes!!! This smoke pairing wonderfully with my morning latte. Earth and graphite in the beginning. About halfway through it has really opened up and become a thing of beauty Cedar, Nutmeg, Clove… Fucking Delicious!!!!!!

Last edited: