• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2021

Enjoying the longest ass Tatuaje Tainos (7 5/8" X 46) I've seen from my January newbie trade with @theorangeman.
I think most of us post our smokes when we first start so people see what we're smoking. This smoke lasted me 2 1/2 hours and those of you who know me, know that I always complain that I smoke too fast, so this could possibly be a three hour smoke. Very tasty throughout. I would buy a box. 20210715_214203.jpg

Last edited:
Well I think I can officially say, 60 ring gauge is not my jam. When I first started I bought of bunch of 58-60 ringers because I thought the bigger the cigar the more masculine i would be. Well nope Iā€™m a wuss if thatā€™s the case, because this thing is ā€œToo Boo Cooā€ for all of you FMJ fans out there.

I did go inside and apologize to my wife as well. If I only knew! Haha sorry been a long day

C11B884C-4CDC-4DDA-8384-6D55AEA0081B.jpeg

Enjoying the longest ass Tatuaje Tainos (7 5/8" X 46) I've seen from my January newbie trade with @theorangeman.
I think most of us post our smokes when we first start so people see what we're smoking. This smoke lasted me 2 1/2 hours and those of you who know me, know that I always complain that I smoke too fast, so this could possibly be a three hour smoke. Very tasty throughoutView attachment 45102
Thats an awesome smoke!! Glad you enjoyed it and took the time to do so!

Have a crazy full weekend so taking this morning to enjoy my first Galanes. Excellent smoke, but very young. Construction and burn are perfect. Canā€™t wait to try these in a few years (if they can make it that long)
DB4B248D-AD92-41DB-A662-2E67546895AA.jpeg

I think most of us post our smokes when we first start so people see what we're smoking. This smoke lasted me 2 1/2 hours and those of you who know me, know that I always complain that I smoke too fast, so this could possibly be a three hour smoke. Very tasty throughoutView attachment 45102

I got one of those, too.
Well I think I can officially say, 60 ring gauge is not my jam. When I first started I bought of bunch of 58-60 ringers because I thought the bigger the cigar the more masculine i would be. Well nope Iā€™m a wuss if thatā€™s the case, because this thing is ā€œToo Boo Cooā€ for all of you FMJ fans out there.

I did go inside and apologize to my wife as well. If I only knew! Haha sorry been a long day

View attachment 45103

I snagged a fiver of the Nub Habano 4X60 for $13 on the Famous auction site, they're OK especially for that price - not sure I would enjoy them as much at 660.

Blackbird Unkind on a quiet night in the neighborhood listening to some Classic Rock. I'm only saying what's on my mind. Wish you were here. The first third was meh but I enjoyed the rest. I would buy another.20210716_230351.jpg

Last edited: