• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2021

I had to torch up one of those NBK Lizard Kings ROTT - they came in a sealed bag, I hoped they were close enough to ready.

Dang good after mowing smoke, not as strong as I was expecting. Nice way to wrap up the day.

I caught wind last night that my brother graduated from his rehab program yesterday. I have to admit I am more nervous than excited given the history, but I am hopeful that he has the right tools to make the right choices. Figured I’d smoke something nice this morning to honor his achievement. FFOX Forbidden from @Nate1977 (Thanks brother)
A0CDE6FB-C8A7-4B33-B140-411CB063488C.jpeg

I prefer the all night Martinsburg WV Wal Mart after midnight, or Fremont Street, LV after the same time. You haven’t really people watched until you’ve done either.
Those pale in comparison to Times Square in the mid 1970's all day long. LOL

I caught wind last night that my brother graduated from his rehab program yesterday. I have to admit I am more nervous than excited given the history, but I am hopeful that he has the right tools to make the right choices. Figured I’d smoke something nice this morning to honor his achievement. FFOX Forbidden from @Nate1977 (Thanks brother)
View attachment 45512
Best of luck to you ALL. I know it's just as hard, if not harder, on the family than it is on he, himself.