• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2021

Enjoying an Encore in Watkins Glen NY
I'm not a huge NASCAR fan anymore, but if you are attending any of the motorsport festivities there this weekend, be sure to snap a few photos for me! WG is a beautiful area -- as is most of upstate New York. I miss spending time there when my wife's family lived outside Syracuse, though I would never want to live in the state.

Whelp.. Dog lost a pissing contest with a skunk this morning.. Luckily I still had time for a Partagas Short before work. Hopefully if I smell like cigars and skunk, the board of directors will cut their plant tour short today 😂
View attachment 45917
Maybe if you brought a partagas for each of the board members you'd get a promotion

Fuente Anejo 888 and thank you to @JoeMO for a delightful smoke. Oh, did I mention this was waiting for release from 2017. Everything is just right, 80° and a pleasant southerly breeze and some joe. It's a wonderful day in the neighborhood.

View attachment 45922
Thanks, but I think you got that from someone else. I wasn't around in 17, LOL

I'm not a huge NASCAR fan anymore, but if you are attending any of the motorsport festivities there this weekend, be sure to snap a few photos for me! WG is a beautiful area -- as is most of upstate New York. I miss spending time there when my wife's family lived outside Syracuse, though I would never want to live in the state.
You're (or Your or for @SKYDIVNEKD yur) funny. You should know me better by now. I had to look up if there were any events this weekend. I'm here for the gorge and waterfalls. I definitely have a lot of midwestern naivety in relation to this part of NY. I was thinking Watkins Glen would be a town of 500 with one stoplight. I need a tour guide. Havana Glen Park (hope to have a cuban), Templar Falls, and trying to figure out the restaurant @PaulTra told me to visit. I can't find a Seneca Lounge, but I'll ask around. I'll take plenty of pictures for you, but I kind of doubt there will be many cars involved.