• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2021

You're (or Your or for @SKYDIVNEKD yur) funny. You should know me better by now. I had to look up if there were any events this weekend. I'm here for the gorge and waterfalls. I definitely have a lot of midwestern naivety in relation to this part of NY. I was thinking Watkins Glen would be a town of 500 with one stoplight. I need a tour guide. Havana Glen Park (hope to have a cuban), Templar Falls, and trying to figure out the restaurant @PaulTra told me to visit. I can't find a Seneca Lounge, but I'll ask around. I'll take plenty of pictures for you, but I kind of doubt there will be many cars involved.

Senaca Lodge. 3600 Walnut RD.

Cuaba from FFS for the drive home.
20210806_165412.jpg

Not from me! I still have a box & 1/2 from 2012
Seen a few of you smoking the different varieties in here lately after not seeing any in a long time. Think I might still have one of the blue ones in the humi somewhere.

You're (or Your or for @SKYDIVNEKD yur) funny. You should know me better by now. I had to look up if there were any events this weekend. I'm here for the gorge and waterfalls. I definitely have a lot of midwestern naivety in relation to this part of NY. I was thinking Watkins Glen would be a town of 500 with one stoplight. I need a tour guide. Havana Glen Park (hope to have a cuban), Templar Falls, and trying to figure out the restaurant @PaulTra told me to visit. I can't find a Seneca Lounge, but I'll ask around. I'll take plenty of pictures for you, but I kind of doubt there will be many cars involved.
I'm waiting for those pictures Joe so we can rem-I-ness. We toured the Steuben glass factory ( where they made the lens for Mt. PaLamar telescope ) and then drove to Painted Post, only one stop light then. You are in some beautiful country.