• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2021

Nestor Plasencia Cosecha 146 La Vega

these have been sitting in my humi stewing @ 68%/69% Rh for ~27 months

straight outta the humi, no dry boxing, razor sharp burn, no burn issues at all 🤪

these are not for the faint of heart; smoke at your own peril ................

# 1 P146 1.jpg

shitty pic but RAZOR sharp burn @ 35 minutes in :D
# 1 P146 2.jpg

Last edited:
Drew Estates Nica Rustica. I’ve been sitting on these for a little over a year now. I hoped some time would help build these up a bit, but the flavor just isn’t there for me. Glad I only bought a 5er.
View attachment 46633
I've never tried to put any age on these -- I don't think that any I've had have lasted more than s few weeks in the humidor. DE cigars always seem to me like they are ready to go ROTT, pretty much. Did you not like them upon first visit, either?

I've never tried to put any age on these -- I don't think that any I've had have lasted more than s few weeks in the humidor. DE cigars always seem to me like they are ready to go ROTT, pretty much. Did you not like them upon first visit, either?
I was not a fan upon arrival (I think I had two). That’s why I let them sit. There just wasn’t enough of any given flavor to be exciting to me. Had there been more pepper or more chocolate/earth it would have been fine. Instead, it reminded me of a La Croix where you’re just drinking fizzy water while someone in the next room yells the name of a fruit.