• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2021

Found a MUWAT in my humidor. Must have been gifted from someone because I really doubt I bought it. That thing was hot garbage. Flavors were very muted, burned like crap, and went out about 1.5 inches in.

Tossed it and grabbed a RASCC instead. Much better choice.
I enjoy the KFC, but don't think I've ever actually had a traditional MUWAT. I remember when those were introduced, the 6x60 was a monster (and wildly overpriced). Not surprised to hear it wasn't a world-changer.

This is the saltiest cigar I’ve ever smoked. I’ve had a few of the regular Sombremesa and never experienced this before.. No bueno…View attachment 47361
Just a heads up when I got the Rona, one of the first signs was taste going bad and everything tasted like a salt lick. Be aware if you start to feel bad. I only say this because you want to catch it early.

Just a heads up when I got the Rona, one of the first signs was taste going bad and everything tasted like a salt lick. Be aware if you start to feel bad. I only say this because you want to catch it early.
I haven’t had that with anything else. Pretty certain it was the wrapper. it was overwhelming if I licked my lips. I’ll keep an eye on it though

No this was the original. The brûlée is very sweetened. I don’t care what Saka says
Did you by chance grab another with a natural wrapper? To test if the taste was repeated, FOR SCIENCE!

Did you by chance grab another with a natural wrapper? To test if the taste was repeated, FOR SCIENCE!
I am all out. I have had three or four over the last year and have never experienced that before. Maybe the guys from Two Guys Smoke shop we’re eating McDonalds fries when they packed up my COTM. Lol

I am all out. I have had three or four over the last year and have never experienced that before. Maybe the guys from Two Guys Smoke shop we’re eating McDonalds fries when they packed up my COTM. Lol
Hahaha! Well any other smokes having the same issue?