• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2021

Montectisto LE 2016 with thanks to our resident expert @CigSid. This has been waiting six months for me and today is a dandy day to try it, at 60°. Plenty of quality rest, ample dry box. The dry draw tasted like cereal, no hay ( which surprised me ). The strength is right up my alley maybe hitting medium. There is a pleasant light spice component on the retro giving me a nose tickle which I find enjoyable. Think I'm tasting some nut component along with a pleasant overall semi sweetness. This is making for a great morning experience. I enjoy a stick with character and this hits all the notes. Thank you Bill for the opportunity to enjoy this wonderful stick.

C60543DA-F499-4613-859D-5BF03384864E.jpeg

Montectisto LE 2016 with thanks to our resident expert @CigSid. This has been waiting six months for me and today is a dandy day to try it, at 60°. Plenty of quality rest, ample dry box. The dry draw tasted like cereal, no hay ( which surprised me ). The strength is right up my alley maybe hitting medium. There is a pleasant light spice component on the retro giving me a nose tickle which I find enjoyable. Think I'm tasting some nut component along with a pleasant overall semi sweetness. This is making for a great morning experience. I enjoy a stick with character and this hits all the notes. Thank you Bill for the opportunity to enjoy this wonderful stick.

View attachment 47408
Pug, glad you enjoyed it brother! Those are one of my favorites...