• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2021

Really enjoying this stick from Santa while installing my toolbox!
16D9D638-B6A9-4FCF-80FB-419B05D6EDF8.jpeg

What I’m not enjoying is this... I’ve coined it “deleted scene from Dante’s Inferno”. Not sure what childhood trauma lead to someone choosing the most brittle, yet incredibly adhesive sticker, but they sure are teaching the world a lesson.. 64ABFBC6-07D1-4919-A687-CAF1BE8AF789.jpeg

View attachment 38594

What I’m not enjoying is this... I’ve coined it “deleted scene from Dante’s Inferno”. Not sure what childhood trauma lead to someone choosing the most brittle, yet incredibly adhesive sticker, but they sure are teaching the world a lesson.. View attachment 38595
It probably doesn’t help that’s it freezing there 😂

View attachment 38594

What I’m not enjoying is this... I’ve coined it “deleted scene from Dante’s Inferno”. Not sure what childhood trauma lead to someone choosing the most brittle, yet incredibly adhesive sticker, but they sure are teaching the world a lesson.. View attachment 38595
Hair dryer might help...

A lot of controversy around that one, let us know how it is...

whats the controversy ?
Definitely milder than most of the Viaje out there.
has a woody profile somewhat reminiscent of the davidoff. Construction is great. Easily could be a 2 hour smoke. I also bought a Wiltshire and La Jolla from the same line so will see how they compare

whats the controversy ?
Definitely milder than most of the Viaje out there.
has a woody profile somewhat reminiscent of the davidoff. Construction is great. Easily could be a 2 hour smoke. I also bought a Wiltshire and La Jolla from the same line so will see how they compare
I believe Roma Craft was trying to sue them at one point for using the word "CRAFT"...