• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2021

Interested to see what you think.

OMG, Chad, it was everything I remember them being. So sad that Moreno passed just as these were taking off. The band has a 2012 date, which I believe. I'm glad I saved this one to smoke on its own, rather than on a v-herf night with several others. It was full/full the whole way, and absolutely incredible. I'll be honest, though, as much as I wanted to power through, I planted it with about an inch left -- it was that good, but I had to go and lay down for an hour or so when I was done (yay, wheelchairs!); which is another facet of MCW I seem to remember, now. Thank you, @CBoukal. Definitely the best "revisit" I've ever had of a cigar, and it was everything I was anticipating/hoping it would be. Now, I need to NOT go to Atlantic and look for a box...

OMG, Chad, it was everything I remember them being. So sad that Moreno passed just as these were taking off. The band has a 2012 date, which I believe. I'm glad I saved this one to smoke on its own, rather than on a v-herf night with several others. It was full/full the whole way, and absolutely incredible. I'll be honest, though, as much as I wanted to power through, I planted it with about an inch left -- it was that good, but I had to go and lay down for an hour or so when I was done (yay, wheelchairs!); which is another facet of MCW I seem to remember, now. Thank you, @CBoukal. Definitely the best "revisit" I've ever had of a cigar, and it was everything I was anticipating/hoping it would be. Now, I need to NOT go to Atlantic and look for a box...
I am very glad to hear this!

Mag 46 from the FF Split. It’s young, and off experience of the way these recent 46s have been inconsistent in smoking, I’m not counting on it outclassing last night’s MCW (sorry, Bill, plug your ears — you don’t need to hear that!). Follow up/backup is a Tat Tattoo Robusto. Not life changing cigars, but a consistently satisfying stick.

3BBFFE3F-07DF-4CC4-AA64-EBD666DA2A23.jpeg

I have set up my outdoor rehab station, as well:

DFAAD76D-2820-40AD-A992-DCB23807CC3A.jpeg

Mag 46 from the FF Split. It’s young, and off experience of the way these recent 46s have been inconsistent in smoking, I’m not counting on it outclassing last night’s MCW (sorry, Bill, plug your ears — you don’t need to hear that!). Follow up/backup is a Tat Tattoo Robusto. Not life changing cigars, but a consistently satisfying stick.

View attachment 38673

I have set up my outdoor rehab station, as well:

View attachment 38674
Too late...

Soooo, that "looks" really good... Also looks like you had to cut a bunch of the cap off... Was it tight?

Too late...

Soooo, that "looks" really good... Also looks like you had to cut a bunch of the cap off... Was it tight?

There was still enough cap left to do a clip-and-purge later on. Surprisingly, the draw was good on it, and though the first two-thirds were as expected (good, but not incredible), the cigar REALLY picked up in the final third. I wish it was like that the whole way through. It became the sort of Mag 46 I loved straight off the shelf at LCdH.