• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2021

Let me know how it smokes… they usually need a bit of down time.
Smoking the first one from the box and I would agree with some time these are going to be very good. But with that said I’m not picking up anything bitter from this cigar. Draw was a little tight in the beginning, but has opened up nicely. On the mild side but picking up some floral notes and peanuts with a very slight hint of white pepper on the retro… Picking up some cedar through the middle… Construction has been very good! I believe this is a great budget friendly stick… End of second third getting something buttery on retro, this is turning out to be a really good smoke…final third has cedar and leather and what appears to be mint, could be the freshness and lack of age of the tobacco coming through…
31450D67-3041-434C-A81D-FFA64F74A5E3.jpeg
E3C3D5CF-38B4-4822-94F3-89A21B665971.jpeg
12170C88-9847-4BC0-BE8A-75051CEE4311.jpeg

Last edited:
Smoking the first one from the box and I would agree with some time these are going to be very good. But with that said I’m not picking up anything bitter from this cigar. Draw was a little tight in the beginning, but has opened up nicely. On the mild side but picking up some floral notes and peanuts with a very slight hint of white pepper on the retro… Picking up some cedar through the middle… Construction has been very good! I believe this is a great budget friendly stick… End of second third getting something buttery on retro, this is turning out to be a really good smoke…final third has icedar and leather and what appears to to be mint, could be the freshness and lack of age of the tobacco coming though…
View attachment 48568
View attachment 48569
View attachment 48570
really enjoyed this cigar also. I got the nuts and slight pepper. I didn’t get mint but I know exactly when you tasted it. Maybe it was mint. With some rest these will keep getting better. Great smoke thanks for sharing these

Green grass and flowers in Michigan, I have trees with hardly any leaves left and nearly brown grass 1000 miles south. It just ain't right! :)