• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2021

20211229_224817.jpg

Hoping this doesn't suck. As a box of 20 is very well priced.

Edit _ for something classed as medium to full it hits like 4 yo girl....! Might just be the stick, but it's pretty dire atm part of me wants to ditch it for an AF Rothschild

Last edited:
View attachment 50641
CAO Columbia - another good one. I had a Moontrance way back when - horrible stick and out me off the brand. Got a sampler for Christmas and these are great, comparatively speaking.
Just wondering if you were aware the moontrance is an infused cigar? Because I'm not on board with flavored and infused cigars myself. It's not quite fair to diss the regular line after smoking a perfumed cigar in their line IMO.

Just wondering if you were aware the moontrance is an infused cigar? Because I'm not on board with flavored and infused cigars myself. It's not quite fair to diss the regular line after smoking a perfumed cigar in their line IMO.
This ^^ Acid cigars are all infused with vomit, but you'd be remiss to not give just about everything from the Drew Estate family's lines of traditional smokes a chance. Drew Estate proper, Undercrown, Liga, etc. all put out some fantastic cigars.